Black Blaze Curl Curl Candle Lilac
Curl Curl is the name of a beach in Sydney. The word Curl Curl may have been derived from a Dharuk Aboriginal phrase curial curial, meaning river of life. The shape of the Curl Curl candle is inspired by rolling waves that lift you up and swirl around you. lt brings a sculptural sentiment to the room.
Our candles are made from refined plant based wax and good for home decoration.All candles in this collection are unscented. Please use a candle holder or candle plate underneath for the tear drip.
A flat, steady plate or candle dish is always recommended for underneath. If the wax is dripping too much, simply blow the candle out and wait until the leaked wax has slightly solidify. Scoop up the wax and place it back in the candle, blocking the leak holes. Wait until the wax has completely harden, trim the wick and relight. This will make the burning time longer.
- Height: 11cm
- Candle Width: 11.5cm
- 500g approximately
- Burn time is 25-30 hours approximately and it may varies depending on the occasions.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 5 cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles in a draught never allow candle to burn to completion.
For maximum burn time and enjoyment, always trim and maintain the wick to 5mm before and after lighting.
The Curl Curl Candle is a registered design in Australia.
Australia Registered Design Number: 202110962